Last update: 13/07/21, 1pm
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the mail service from the Japan Post is DELAYED OR IS TEMPORARILY STOPPED TO MANY COUNTRIES because of the reduced number of flights.
Please, expect your order to take much longer time than normal to arrive and please be patient.
Refer to the list below to know your country’s situation.
Following this situation, TSS BOX is offering from now an upgrade to overcome the suspension of delivery of the Japanese Post Office thanks to DHL to the USA, Australia and others blocked countries. This upgrade is not mandatory, you can wait if you want.
⬇️ How does it work ?⬇️
1) Go to TSS BOX website’s upgrade page
2) Select the product
3) Connect to your personal account and process to the next steps
3) IF YOU DON’T HAVE A PERSONAL ACCOUNT and still doesn’t want one, please add your reference number in the notes section. IF YOU DON’T, WE CANNOT PROCESS TO THE UPGRADE.
4) We’ll check your order and process to the upgrade as soon as possible.
Unfortunately, this is a difficult period for each one of us and our team has no control over how long your order takes to arrive because it depends on Japan and others countries’ decisions.
The mail service from the Japan Post is temporarily stopped in many countries because of the lack of flights due to the COVID-19 coronavirus.
Please find below a detailed list:
❌ No service
✅ Operational but delayed
North, Central & South America
|ANTIGUA AND BARBUDA||❌||❌||❌|
|BONAIRE, SABA AND SINT EUSTATIUS||❌||✅||❌|
|BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS||❌||❌||❌|
|SAINT CHRISTOPHER AND NEVIS||❌||❌||❌|
|TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO||❌||❌||❌|
|TURKS AND CAICOS||❌||✅||❌|
|UNITED STATES OF AMERICA||❌||❌||✅|
|COCOS (KEELING) ISLANDS||❌||❌||❌|
|NORTHERN MARIANA ISLANDS||❌||❌||❌|
|WALLIS AND FUTUNA||❌||❌||❌|
1) If you country is not listed above, then we are able to send your package, but expect long shipping delays and mail service may stop at any time without warning. Packages have to wait for available flights, so some packages may take 1-2 months or more in some cases). We will do everything we can to send your package if we are able to. This also includes every type of mail, including EMS express mail (EMS express mail has priority over other mail types, but it is still taking longer than normal)
2) If mail to your country is stopped, you may of course order anytime and we will keep your package here for you and send it out as soon as we are able to (Unfortunately we still do not know how long this will be).
3) If your package has already been sent, it will probably take longer than normal to arrive, so please be patient. If the shipping is still being accepted to your country, we will do everything we can to send your package out as quickly as possible, but once we send it out, we have no control over how long it takes to arrive. Some countries are taking considerably longer than normal to arrive. The delivery time depends on the situation with your country’s post office. If shipping to your country is temporarily stopped, we will send out your package as soon as your country starts accepting mail again.
Also, please watch for your packages online with the tracking number and link you are provided when you order (Only Registered mail and EMS express mail have tracking numbers). Several packages have been sent back because they were not picked up before the time limit. Some countries may have special protocol where they are not directly handing your package to you for safety concerns, so please contact the post office in your country for details of how to receive it.
Because of the situation, your package may stop tracking for a period of time. This means that your package is waiting for a flight, or waiting to clear customs. It will start tracking again as soon as there is an available flight, or it clears customs.